ZT Funding | Crowdfunding Tierschtuz
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering or donating on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and other pertinent information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. How we use Information.
When you provide us with your information, we may use such information for a number of purposes, including:
- To facilitate communication between us and you including, without limitation, responding to your questions or comments, sending emails concerning our products and services including upcoming events, announcements, and sweepstakes, or to contact you for feedback regarding us, advertisers or business partners;
- To administer your account, process contributions, provide products or services to you and for our marketing and promotional activities;
- To provide a report to an Organization or an event supporting an Organization to whom you have made a contribution or to a fundraiser to whom you have made a contribution, supported a project or joined a team (even if you have marked the contribution as non-public);
- To provide a report to a partner or campaign organizer who is helping promote an Organization or an event supporting an Organization to whom you have made a contribution, including your name, email address, or other similar information;
- To provide a report to our advertisers or business partners that tells them who responded to a particular offer or to facilitate the fulfillment of an order that you have made with an advertiser or business partner;
- To provide you with important functionality changes to the Platform, new ZT Funding services and, to the extent permitted by law, special offers from ZT Funding and reputable third parties that we think you will find valuable;
- To customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Platform to meet our advertisers’ or business partners’ needs and expectations;
- To enforce our agreements with you, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, for other legally permissible purposes and generally to ensure that we comply with applicable laws;
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide to register, donate or sign up as a supporter, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your registry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, announcements, related service information, etc.
- To associate users’ activities, customize content, or tailor advertising to those users across different devices and browsers (for instance, tablets, mobile devices and applications, and websites).
For the purposes of the GDPR, we may use your information in the above ways as this is necessary: (i) to fulfill our obligations under our contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; (ii) for our legitimate interest to maintain our relationship with you or protect you and us against fraud; or (iii) to comply with legal obligations.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Information you publicly post.
Any information you post publicly on the Platform including text, images, audio, video, graphics and other content or materials of any nature ("Publicly Available Content") is available to the public without any expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your Publicly Available Content even if you remove the Publicly Available Content. To request removal of your information from these areas of the Platform, contact us using the information below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. The profile you create on our Platform will be publicly visible.
7. Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
9. Important Disclosures, Practices and Contact Information.
A) Third-party Links
The Platform may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that ZT Funding cannot control and is not responsible for the information collection practices of such websites, which may differ from those of ZT Funding. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of these web sites before providing any information to them.
B) Data Security
We maintain a variety of safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration and disclosure. For example, we use industry accepted tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. We implement both physical and technological protocols to limit access to your information. These safeguards and tools vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we maintain about you.
You should be aware, however, that ZT Funding has no control over the security of other websites on the Internet that you might visit even when a link may appear to those websites from our ZT Funding. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others cannot access your information.
We want you to feel confident using the Platform. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take measures to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information, searches or other communications always will remain secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your information, we will notify you if reasonably possible and as legally required so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may notify you under such circumstances using the email address(es) we have on record for you. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your information.
D) No Rights of Third Parties
10. Contacting Us.